Purpose for our site...
This site is designed for you, the parents, friends and community members who have an interest in the students and programs of Community High School. CHS is the Alternative Education high school in the Warren Consolidated Schools district. There is so much for you to explore and find within these pages. The links at the left of this page and at the top will provide helpful information and resources for you to use. Please visit this site often and add it to your Favorites list.
- NEW: See the brochure. "CPC Open House - Tuesday, February 11, 2014 from 6:00-8:00 pm"
- NEW: "College Goal Sunday on 2/9/2014--Receive FREE Help Completing a Financial Aid Application" Go to: http://www.micollegegoal.org/
- Congratulations to Community High School's A team for their first place finish in the fall 2013 basketball tournament. Way to go, guys! Check out a picture of the winning team!
- "CARE's Family Connection Group" It's free! Parents & students...check out this great resource.
- "Notes from Nursing" document is available for you to view. The topic is the WCS medication policy at school. Take a look.
- Parents & students...please note that lesson plans for our Community High School teachers are online. Simply go to the staff page, look for the teacher, and click the link.
- The 2013 - 2014 AlNet schedule is available for you to view. Go to the AlNet page to check it out. You may also use the link in the top left corner of this page.
- Parents & students...please refer to the schedule that is attached to know class times for PLC Mondays, half days and for regular school days.
- This is a "must see." Winning Futures participants were involved in a community service session on March 26th, creating projects for various organizations meeting numerous needs throughout our larger community. View the video; it's well worth your time!
- We're glad you're at our site! Please make a habit of visiting Community High School on the web. Also take the time to check your son's or daughter's progress using Power School.
First-time logging in : Go to the WCS Parent Portal Resource Page
If you have logged in before: Go straight to Power School
- Community High School is active in AlNet, the network of alternative schools. Our AlNet page is active again and is included in the list on the left side of this home page. Check it regularly for information.
- This site does not display properly using the Mozilla Firefox web browser. The site is best viewed using Internet Explorer.
- Check out Community Service Locations & Opportunities at the following website: http://www.macombcountymi.gov/Volunteer/index.htm
- Please update your contact numbers for Community High School teachers. See the updated list of teacher room numbers on our Contact Information page.
- Report an absence, early dismissal or tardiness on the CHS absence hotline.
- Community High School is a Professional Learning Community (PLC). Read what it's all about.
- Visitor Registration: "Please keep in mind that all visitors to the school should sign in and receive a Visitor's Pass at the School Office before proceeding to their destination in the school. This rule is necessary if we are to insure that persons outside the school community do not wander around the school. We wish to safeguard your children so let us know when you are here, even if you just stopped by to bring in a forgotten lunch." From WCS Parent Handbook
Community High School provides a nurturing and challenging environment which empowers students to learn, grow and accomplish academic, social and vocational goals and to become life-long learners and productive members of society.