|Mr. Jeff deCardenas: Staff Leadership Sponsor
You may reach Mr. deCardenas at 586-825-2900 Ext. 29305
What describes Student Leadership at Community High School?
- CHS Leadership students will assist in Blessing in a Backpack program
- CHS Leadership students will demonstrate their ability to lead both within the class and the overall school setting
- CHS Leadership students will demonstrate their generosity by designing fundraisers and volunteering their time helping different community outreach programs
- CHS Leadership students will form committees within class and after school to propose new school/leadership events
- CHS Leadership students will make contacts and connections with the community for donations and sponsorships for school related functions
- CHS Leadership students will earn community service hours toward graduation
- NEW - Students at Community High School are actively involved with Blessings in a Backpack. Check them out!
| Contact Us | ©2007 Community High School Updated October 13, 2014