Begins: Thursday, March 21
Ends: Wednesday, April 24
1st Place Award - $1,000
2nd Place Award - $750
3rd Place Award - $500
12 Honorable Mention Awards - $350
The following criteria will be used in determining the Booster Club Scholarship awards:
1. Any graduating senior who has a GPA of 2.0 or better is eligible to compete.
2. Awards will not be based on financial need.
3. The award may be used for vocational training, community college, or a four-year university.
4. Awards will be made payable to the educational institution only, not the student orother entity.
5. Awards must be claimed by May 1, 2014 or they will be forfeited.
6. Essays become the property of the Booster Club and may be reprinted or published.
7. Award checks will be issued by “Paul K. Cousino Booster Club.”
8. Essays should be double-spaced typed in 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font, and be 500 words or more in length.
9. Essays will be judged anonymously on originality and proper writing style.
10. Each student in the competition must complete an application form leaving the " # ” line blank.
11. DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON THE ESSAY.
Essay Information & Application
Monday, March 25, 2013 1:49 PM