Curriculum and Instruction
Curriculum Steering Committee (CSC)
Middle School Mathematics Science Technology Center
Middle School - Warren Consolidated School of Performing Arts (MS-WCSPA)
Parent Resource Page
State & Federal Programs
Textbook & Media Services
Year-Round School Information
Year-round education offers many benefits for students and families such as:
- Increased student achievement and retention rates,
- More effective learning environment by reduced time spent reviewing,
- Expanded enrichment and intervention opportunities for students, and
- Expanded educational choice options for parents.
As a parent you have educational options for your child. The options for your child within the district are:
- Remain at your current school and follow the school calendar assigned to your school. Fillmore, Holden and Siersma schools will follow the year-round calendar, beginning August 5th.
- For students at Fillmore, Holden, and Siersma who opt to remain on a traditional calendar, they will attend their “sister school” and follow the traditional calendar.
- Open enroll your child to another school within the district.
Warren Consolidated Schools is excited to offer this outstanding opportunity for your child to attend and benefit from a year-round education. Together as we reimage our district through state-of-the art programs and courses, rigorous and relevant instructional practices, and dynamic and flexible learning environments for all of our students, we are Preparing 21st Century Learners for a Globally and Competitive World!
Year-Round Schools are growing in popularity ...
Carpenter Elementary School - Lake Orion Schools
Croswell-Lexingtion Community Schools
Fillmore Elementary School - Warren Consolidated Schools
Holden Elementary School - Warren Consolidated Schools
Siersma Elementary School - Warren Consolidated Schools
Turrill Elementary School - Lapeer Community Schools