In kindergarten, your child will focus primarily on two important areas. The first is learning numbers and what numbers represent. The second is addition and subtraction. Students will also learn to identify and work with shapes. There are five units in kindergarten. Each unit below has resources and information that you will need to support your child in the mathematics.
- Unit 1: Exploring Attributes of 2D and 3D Shapes
- Unit 2: Exploring Numbers to 10
- Unit 3: Addition and Subtraction - Coming soon
- Unit 4: Deepening and Extending Number - Coming soon
- Unit 5: Measurement - Coming soon